Thursday, May 26, 2011

Zoya - Tanzy

Ok, that's a funny name Tanzy! To me it is anyway.
This Zoya is an orange foil from their summer collection. It is just packed with Orange shimmer.
I loved the application and the formula it is a bit thick but to me that's ok, because that way it doesn't droop when I apply it,  I like to nicely pack my brush with polish when I do my nails.
I love the polish and everything about it, but I don't find it that flattering on me.
Yesterday I went out with my cousin, and I passed by the kiko store, and they were having a sale on polishes, everything at 2.5€, so I bought a few.
Ok back to our Tanzy, I applied a design from my BM201 plate, and I really liked the way it came out.
The polish is special Konad polish.
Here are the photos, a bit crappy I know, but I don't seem to get enough light these days. I think I might have to invest in a lamp.







4 comments:

  1. Ruxi, definitely we are connected...lol, I did my nails orange couple of minutes ago for tomorrow's post.
    I love the design and the background color is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolina that's really weird. It's the second time that happens to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanzy is so summery and pretty. you picked the perfect colour for konading with also!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!