Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pina Parie no 29

This one has been waiting to be tried since march. I bought it at the nail expo.
It's a baby blue jelly base with blue shimmer. It took three coats to get it looking like this. I like the formula and the application is good too, but the brush is not top notch, and it is hard to maneuver because of the square handle.
I found it a bit boring once on my nails, it's too .... I don't know what but I don't really like it.
So I decided to spice it up with some design from my new Bundle Munster plates, which I am now trying and really loving. The design is from plate no BM 214, and the polish I used for it is China Glaze High Tech.
And on top I added a diagonal tip with China Glaze First Mate.
Here are the photos:







7 comments:

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!