Thursday, May 5, 2011

Flormar U15

 Sorry about missing pink Wednesdays but I was away on business yesterday all day. I had prepared a post for it, but I had not taken the photos down from my memory card, and it had a brake down, and now I can't use it, because my computer won't recognize it. So I lost a few reviews, my pink Wednesday for yesterday and some old photos I had not saved on my computer. I know, lately I've been having all sorts of this breaking down. The plumber finally came and unclogged my drain, but I later noticed that the printer's transformer had been under water, and broke so I was unable to use my printer at a time I most needed it. All sorts of things like this.
When I went back home for Easter I bought loads of Flormar polishes, and they have a new collection out, it's a duochrome collection called Supershine Miracle Colors. This one is a pink one, with slight brown reflexes.
I applied 3 coats to get full opacity, and decided to do a design from my new Bundle Munster plate no BM 204, that I love by the way. These new plates have larger designs that will fit even your thumb nail, and the patterns are so cute.
                           









1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, if you look at my nail blog you'll see what that means!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!