Friday, May 27, 2011

Zoya - Kieko

Zoya Kieko is the other cream polish I chose to buy from the summer collection.
It's a lighter purple than Zoya Mira, but the formula is exactely the same, it's perfect!
I had Zoya Faye planned for you today, but my computer had a melt down, and the photos were waiting on the desktop, I think I might have to reinstall Windows.
Anyways I love this shade and I am super happy that I bought it. I don't have much time lately to update my blog, or to do my nails, I am super busy with work, tomorrow I have to do my taxes because, Monday is the deadline on that, so super busy weekend coming up.
This is 2 coats - sorry about the crappy pictures and the crappy application - I was doing my nails while talking to my boss on the phone, so it was a bit on the gogo.





4 comments:

  1. Lovely! I actually just had Sephora by OPI Domestic Goddess and this is a very similar color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have Sephora by OPI here. So I don't own that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lovely Kieko looks very nice on you.
    I like the new layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful color on your skin tone . I love this .

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!