Monday, May 2, 2011

Love at first time - Half moon mani

 So the flood is due to something stuck in the pipes, and it's not in our apartment, so they have to call a plumber, and we have to wait until he gets here to be able to do our dishes in the sink from the kitchen.
On the weekend I bought a few round stickers, and thought I'd try a half moon mani.
The base is Flormar 385, a red cream almost gelly bright red which I love by the way. It applied like a dream, and this time I even loved the brush!! It was almost a one coatter.
Then I applied a coat of Misa's I will survive which is a black cream. I then removed the stickers, and applied top coat and tadaaaa!!!








Don't forget to enter my 101 followers giveaway here

9 comments:

  1. I loooooooove this manicure, looks so pretty!
    I really like half moon manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. usor usor mi se mareste lista de oje Flormar si nu stiu cine e de vina...
    azi am gasit pana la urma si nuanta 418 :) (sper ca nu te-am stresat prea tare)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mihaela eu am fost de vina, am gresit nrul in postul pe care l-am facut pt Aurora. Pana la urma am facut corectia. Sunt chiar frumoase ojele astea si ieftine, dar atentie nu sunt big 3 free - http://www.alllacqueredup.com/2007/05/big-3-chemicals-that-is.html
    Carolina - thank you I am going to try this more often, with different shades
    Nail Crazy - thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you did a great job - the lines are so clean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully the plumber will fix everything soon enough!

    I love this look- it is one of the best ones I saw you do so far... very Sexy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! You did such a neat job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! That's a fabulous red jelly!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!