Sunday, May 8, 2011

China Glaze - First Mate

I know I'm a little late on this review, but I juts found this at Cyra Lydo, and had no idea I would like it so much, but I bought it.
The formula is a bit on the thick side, but that just means that it can be a one coatter for you people, who hate applying two coats. I put on two coats, because I just like it better this way. I think you all know my opinion on the China Glaze brushes - they are way too thin and long. I got tip wear in a day, but that doesn't bother me.
I also applied a coat of OPI white shatter on top.
Here are the photos:
So shinny!!!







6 comments:

  1. I love it :)
    It looks great with white crackle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best navy blue - I love it with the white crackle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the white shatter. Nice combo! I also gave you an award on my site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Love that! The nail polish itself and the combi!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!