Friday, May 6, 2011

Chanel - Mimosa

The other day I went by Sephora, and had the surprise to find that they sold Chanel Mimosa, and since I had a coupon for 20% off, I bought it. At 16€, insted of 21. They are also selling the new OPI Pirates of the Caribbean collection along with the silver shatter, so I bought the shatter too, and I am totally and completely loving it, it's the best of all the shatters - it goes well with every color, and it crackles just about the perfect amount.
So on to Chanel Mimosa - as I have said before I am not a fan of their brushes, I find it difficult to apply the polish evenly, but the formula is good, I can't say it's super for a polish that normally costs 21€, I think it could be better. It took 2 coats to get it opaque, but I am not entirely happy with it.
And to top it off I applied a coat of my new shatter which I absolutely ADORE!! I am just saying if you like shatter and don't have the money to buy all of them, this is the one to buy!! This one is the must have in my opinion, not the black one.
I also wanted to show you this cup I got at a fare we went to some weeks ago, it's got cats on it - I love cups with cats. And Mumu says Hi !









                           

5 comments:

  1. I like it better with the Shatter over it. :) And hi to Mumu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it very much. Looks terrific with the shatter..
    Hola Mumu!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this yellow :) And Mumu is so sweeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imi place galbenul asta ff mult, pacat ca nue prefect la cat cost...
    Ador cana si il ador pe Mumu!
    poop!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!