Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pink Wednesday - China Glaze - 108 degrees

And it's that time of the week again!! Yey!! I know I am a bit late on this collection, but I just got mine - China glaze - Island Escape and thought I'd start with this one since it was Wednesday. I also got some polishes from Misa's collection Paradise Shore Summer, and I think there's a dupe of this one in there. I will do a comparison latter. Today I am having a very busy day with my work so I didn't have the time to do anything fancy. This is two coats, and I still see VNL, but I guess that's just the finish of this polish.
It's a pink jelly base with pink shimmer in it. I absolutely love it, and it suits me so well!! This is a lot like Ahoy!, but I think I like Ahoy! better. But anyway this is just gorgeous. I'm sorry the pictures don't reflect it's true beauty!







2 comments:

  1. If you're late with this collection, then I'm super late--the ones I got from this display are all in my untried box. Even though I put myself on a no-buy for pinks and reds, I had to get t this one--the shimmer just looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it but my favourite pink is Ahoy from the Anchors Away collection.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!