Sunday, July 10, 2011

Milani - 3D - 3D

This is not quite a holo in the traditional way, it's a shimmer gold base, with very small holo glitter. I think that is the best way I can describe it. It's not like the other polishes in this collection that is the 3D collection. The other ones are clearly holos and you can see the swatch of Hi-tech here, the swatch of Hi-Res here, and Cyberspace here. These other ones are not linear holos but they remain holos, and it was obvious in the application and the removal.
 This one on the other hand it did not have the same application & removal. It applied very well on a normal base, and the removal was just like on a shimmer polish.
It is still a very pretty polish, but it's not really a holo.
This was 3 coats I think:




  

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't call it holo. It is a very pretty gold though.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!