Wednesday, March 2, 2011

UNT - GA060, GA090

I got these about one month ago, I swatched these two and the last two I completely forgot about, but I will get to them. Until then, here are the first two. 060 is a blueish transparent base with pink shimmer. I don't know how many coats it takes to get it opaque, but I did two here and as you can see it's nowhere near opaque. 090 is a brown base with silver glitter in it, two coats for opacity.

Let's talk formula - I for one loved it on these two, I couldn't ask for more.

The price is about 7 €, so 10$, but the good new is that the delivery is FREE - everywhere in the whole wide world, and with each product you buy you earn cashback.

The delivery was rapid, I got my package in about 7 days, very well packed, bubble rapped.
Now for the negative part - it's not much, but the polishes as shown on their site are not colour accurate, for example I ordered the white shimmer thinking it was a pale blue cream. So you have to rely on luck, but I wasn't so lucky because all of my four polishes are actually of another colour.
And now for the photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!