Monday, March 7, 2011

Swap with Carolina

My swap package arrived today!! I was like a kid on Christmas day opening the box. This is from Carolina over at Colores de Carol who I adore!!
She sent me these goodies:
Chocolates and candy!! I've already eaten a lot of them, I have a sweet tooth, Carolina read me very well.
Revlon Peachy - a much lusted lemming, Not so Blueberry - Scented - this is so cool!!, Violet, Electric, Sally Hansen - Purple fiesta - my first Sally by the way so excited about this one!!!, OPI - Play till midnight, and Tropical punch - love these!! Sinful Colors Glass Pink - which I adore!! China Glaze - Laser Lime and Techno Teal - from the Tronica collection - wow wow!! and a bottle of Top 2 Bottom from Orly.
Look at that purple!!

I looove them all and can't wait to try them. Thank you so much Carolina!!
I almost forgot about the cute mirror she sent me!!

And I also received my order from nailetc - Zoya Gemma - the bottle is broken - I am so dissapointed

Zoya Gemma and Essie Flawless

11 comments:

  1. Great swap! I love that OPI. I'm sorry about Gemma. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazign swap! Can't wait to see swatches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you liked them all.
    Can't wait to see swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to swatch them!!
    thank you so much Carolina
    @Ivana - thanx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful polishes. Can't wait to see some nail pictures =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. deg pour la bouteille tu leur a ecrit ??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lily je leur ai ecrit mais jusqu'a maintenant pas de reponse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am reusit sa salvez si sticla. am scos ciobul din dop, si acum se insurubeaza dopul la loc.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!