Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cult nails - Iconic

Although these are a bit more than what I usually spend on nail polish, I thought I'd try one because they all seem so pretty, and because the owner of the brand - Maria is a fellow blogger. Check out her blog by the way here
This is a dark red- wine like- shimmer polish, with red flakies in it. I loved it, and since I am a flakie fan, I thought this was my favourite of the four polishes she sells for now. Her line is expanding day by day, and she is putting out a new glitter polish soon.
The delivery to France was only 3$, so in total this came up to 13$, so like 10€ the price that a Revlon polish costs over here.
I put on 2 coats for opacity, and found that it was a very good quality nail polish.
The bottle is round and easy to hold, the cap is easy to grab, and the brush is also quite good. I will defenitly be buying more polishes from her.
As I was unable to capture it's beauty with my camera since we had no sun shine that day, I will post a lot of pictures and the actual colour is somewhere between all of these.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty! I really want to try one of the Cult Nails polishes soon, they look very nice ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, this looks so beautiful. I need to get some "Cult Nails"

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks gorgeous on you!
    I never heard of Cult nails, I want to check it out (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I can't imagine why this is still in my untrieds.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!