Saturday, April 9, 2011

Touring America swatches - part 2

This is the first part of the creams:
First up is Get in the Expresso lane which is a dark brown cream. Not so much a fan of dark colors, I feel like they look mostly black, but hey every colour has its fans. Anyway it looks good on skin tone.

Second up is A taupe over the space needle which is a lighter brown cream, a bit like café au lait. This one is more up my alley!!

Third on my list is one of my favourites Road house blues, which was also the polish I tried on the launch day and it's a gorgeous dark blue cream.

And the last one for today: Honk if you love OPI a deep purple cream, that I have been wearing for the whole day today, and I am getting more and more fond of it!!

One thing I've noticed about these is that they are all super glossy. Hope you like them.

2 comments:

  1. Sunt superbe! Imi place mai ales Honk if you love OPI :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A taupe over the space needle" looks almost green-ish. Great swatches, I am looking forward to this collection now...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!