Monday, April 18, 2011

Chris' Challenge tag!!

Chris from Lacquer Ware for tips and toes created an interesting tag, and I was tagged by Carolina from Colores de Carol to do it too. So here are the rules:
1. Go to your lacquer stash
2. CLOSE your eyes and pull 3 random items - JUST 3
3. Create a mani from them
4. Post your mani when you post the tag
5. Tag 3 bloggers
Here is my mani:

It's nothing interesting, but I really lack imagination. The polishes I pulled out are Estee Lauder Surreal Violet on the triangle, the sides are Orly's Rockin Rockette and the dots are Essie's Sew Psyched. I don't own a dotting tool yet, and these are made with a tooth pick dipped in polish, so this is why they are uneven
And now the 3 blogs I am going to tag are:
1. My friend Cristina who does guest posts for me from time to time has a blog now - Opinionated little finger
2. Sam from Fashion Polish - can't wait to see what she does with this one if she chooses to do it.
3. Blu from Polish drop - who just went to Paris and maybe she brought back some nice polishes

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Very nice work there, baby! ;=)
    And thank you for tagging me!
    I've done the random extraction this morning. So, here is what it came out:

    1) Nfu Oh 49
    2) OPI Smok'n in Havana
    3) Mavala Mauve Cendré.

    Difficult mission, as Nfu Oh is only ok for layering... And Mauve Cendré will not do an excellent combo with the Smok'n in Havana. We'll see.
    I'll try to do the post this evening.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!