Friday, January 28, 2011

China Glaze - Sunset sail

The second polish I tried from the Anchors away collection is Sunset Sail - It's really pretty also, and very work appropriate- let's say.
The formula is great on this collection, so far all of them dried off super fast, and were two coatters.
I've been trying to make a lightbox so I could take more luminous pictures of my hand, since all my pictures look like they were taken in a cave. But I just can't get it right, so until I do so you will have to bare with me through the cave pictures, also because of the weather we are having here - no sun always cloudy.
I would describe this color as a cream beige with white shimmer inside.
So here are the photos - click to inlarge so you can see the shimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!