Saturday, January 29, 2011

China Glaze - Ahoy!

Definitely my favorite of the collection so far, I've worn it for two days, which I haven't done with a nail polish in a long time, I change my nails polish on a regular daily basis.
But this was too gorgeous to take off after just one day.
It's a red cream base with pink shimmer. It's opaque in two coats, and in the light you get the prettiest pink shimmer. And as I've said before, this collection dries off super fast. Even with my revlon top coat - which usually doesn't work as well.
On the second day I put on a third coat, but it didn't change the appearance of the polish, so I didn't take any photos. What I did notice is a little tip wear at the end of the first day as you can see in the photos, but no chipping. Here are the photos - click to enlarge. My photos don't do this color justice.

4 comments:

  1. I own this color and haven't try on it yet.
    Looks beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just in love with this one. you must try it. it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. moi aussi il se trouve parmi mes préférés de cette collection

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!