Thursday, September 29, 2011

Zoya - Yara

One of my three picks from the Zoya Smoke & Mirrors collection ( by the way did you know that Topshop released a new make up collection called Smoke & Mirrrors?) is this lovely charmfull polish.

This is a definite MUST HAVE!!!!! For anyone!!! I mean this is THE color!! Such an amazing polish.
It's a dark but raw green cream with lots of golden flecks in it. Love, love, love it!!

The formula is a bit on the thick side, but nothing bad, anyone can handle it, I actually like it better a bit thick, I find it easier to manage.

This need a top coat, because it dries a bit gritty, but a layer of top coat fixes that right up.
So did I mention this is gorgeous?

Photos:


Artificial light



Natural sunlight

Natural sunlight

7 comments:

  1. Love that gold shimmer ! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of green polishes, but this one is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly - I know right!!!!
    Amy - thanx so much for commenting so often!
    Elena- I'm not a fan either but this one is really a must have

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! But I can afford just a couple Zoyas now (must order on Ebay, here they cost €14 or more each) and this one wasn't in the list, maybe I could try a layering on a similar green. What do you think, Shawn maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I buy my Zoya on nailetc.com, and they cost 7$ plus shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! This is still in my untrieds--I need to get it out and compare to Estee Lauder Metallic Sage.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!