Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My new Boots - Mes nouvelles bottines

These boots are made for walking and that's just what they'll do!!
Just a quick post to show you my incredible new boots!! I saw these on Jen's blog and they stuck in my head untill two weeks ago. I was walking around Rouen with my husband and saw these in the window of a Jonak shop. So then I knew I had to have them. I bought them in their Paris Opera shop for 100€, and I don't regret it one bit. You can buy them on sarenza.com and they exist in black and dark brown too.

J'ai trouvé ces bottes chez Jonak après les avoir vu sur le blog de Jen. Je les ai acheté dans leur boutique de Paris Opéra pour 100€. Ils existent en noir et brun aussi. 


Aren't they the most beautiful boots you've ever seen!!!




1 comment:

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!