Thursday, February 24, 2011

Opi - new releases


OPI is releasing some new collections:

First up is Femme de Cirque - it's a collection of pinks, it will be available in april.


Opi is also releasing two new Serena Williams Glam Slam duo-packs, the first one I'm sure you've already heard of - "Sparck de Triomphe" - contains a white shatter and a pretty graysh sparckle. The second one - "Rally Pretty Pink" I was not able to find an image online but it will contain a red shatter and a kind of pink glitter. i'm so sorry I don't have a picture of the second one, but a red shatter !!! Can't wait for this!! Apparently it will be available in may.
Sorry about this image but it's the best I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!