Sunday, February 20, 2011

OPI - It's totally forth worth it & OPI Black Shatter

Hello everybody!!
I think I've already mentioned this , but the Texas collection is now in stores - Sephora , Monoprix.
I bought one just for fun, because Sephora is super expensive here, and I prefer to order my polishes online. It didn't seem so interesting in their ads, but in person it's a very pretty polish , it's a gray shimmer with small pink glitter.
It's a bit on the sheer side, so for those of you who don't have that much patience this one will not be a win, but with me it definitely is. I put on 3 coats, but still could catch a glimpse of my nail line, but that didn't bother me as much since I applied a coat of Black Shatter on top.
This is the result - click to enlarge

6 comments:

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!