Friday, March 23, 2012

Dior Lucky

Hey everyone!
I haven't been posting because I have had a busy week. And I didn't have time to do my nails.
But I did purchase this Dior polish last weekend, and I love it! It's the perfect coral.
It is part of the Dior addict collection, along with three other shades I didn't see the need to buy.

The application is just like all the other Diors. The color is a pink coraly red, with the usual very subtle fine silver shimmer that Dior has acustomed us to.
These are very pigmented, just like the associated lipstick line, so one coat is enough. 

I loved the color, so much that I think I will be wearing it again. My camera had an alergic reaction to it, and didn't catch the coral in it. So the true color is actually the second picture.



You can really spot the fine shimmer in this picture



Dior Lucky, W'n'W - Dream Poppy, W'n'W -Blazed, Orly -Ole, Kiko -281
I tried to find a dupe in my collection but I don't own one. I have it lined up with some of the polishes that I think most resembles it. 

8 comments:

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!