Sunday, April 7, 2013

Kiko Sugar Mat 640

Hello hello!!!
Happy to present to you my last choice from the Sugar Mat collection .

This one is a bright orange with a lot of golden shimmer. I really chose only shimmer ones, because they had six others that had no shimmer at all, and I found them a bit boring.

I really wanted the Mariah Carey collection, but I wanted the minis, and I can't seem to find those anywhere. Oh well, better luck next time. I am pretty happy with my Kikos.

So application wise it is the same as the other ones, goes on smoothly, and I needed two coats for full opacity. It is as easy to remove as the other ones, and the formula is great. The only thing is, that since you don't apply top coat, because of the finish obviously, it gets a lot more tip wear than a normal polish.

Here is the photo. Let me know what you think of these. I have already put mine on the blog sale, and they were sold pretty quickly, so I see you kinda like them too.


2 comments:

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!