Monday, March 18, 2013

KIKO 645 Sugar Mat

Hey everyone!!
Today I am showing you another Kiko from the Sugar Mat collection. This is one of the most interesting colors in this collection in my opinion.

It is a brownish color, with bronze shimmer, and I can see some silver shimmer in there too. All in all looks like a dark pink - totally love it!!

It applies smoothly just like the other ones in this collection, it took two coats to get it opaque, and dries to that gritty finish so do not apply top coat if you want that effect. If you don't, you will have to apply two coats of top coat, because this is a very hungry glitter.

Here are the photos:
What do you think? Are you a fan of this trend?
Do you own any of this kind of polishes? If yes which ones?




8 comments:

  1. il am si eu asta, arata bine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's so pretty. Althouth I don't have any polish with this finish yet, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really enjoying these, although I wasn't expecting it

      Delete
  3. I just got my KIKO sugar matte polishes, but I have to say I like the dark blue the best. I really like the finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Nu e ca o oja cu sclipici. Este ca o oja cu sidef.

      Delete
  5. wow, i know what i'm going to dream tonight ;)
    what a beauty :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!