Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Essence - Just rock it!

Yesterday I got inspired by alexa from Addicted to konad to do a dark blue, and as it turns out my only dark blue is an Essence as well. I found it was a bit too thick for my taste, but I only had to apply one coat, although with the flash there are some lines visible. I did not like the brush, it had little hairs that got left behind and kinda messed up my finish line. I don't know if you get what I mean.
Here are the photos

But on the other hand doesn't the nfu-oh look great on this one??

4 comments:

  1. Ba da ba da uite ca ai gasit si o combinatie buna !:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ba da ba da uite ca ai gasit si combinatia buna :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. arata excelent cu nfu-oh deasupra!! Mie imi place si simplu, e un albastru foarte frumos (era si pe lista mea, dar nu mai era in magazine :( )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eu am luat ce mi s-a parut mai ok din ce era pe acolo. tie ti s-a parut ok pensula?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!