Wednesday, May 2, 2012

China Glaze - Smoke&Ashes

I just can't take my naked nails anymore. I don't care that they're ugly and small, I am doing them!

So here they are. I chose China Glaze Smoke and Ashes from the Hunger Games collection.
This is a black cream base, with small green glakes, that pass from yellow to green depending on the light.

It's an unique polish, and I am very glad I bought it. There are a few gems in this collection.
This one was opaque in 2 coats. The only thing about it is that even with top coat, it's not super shinny, it has kind of a gritty finish, but maybe it's just my stupid nails.




4 comments:

  1. I really don't think your nails look ugly. They're so pretty in polish so keep doing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they will get back to being healthy and strong, because I don't like them this small.

      Delete
  2. Your nails are pretty, the look very nice wit dark colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!