Saturday, January 28, 2012

Wet'n'Wild Comfort zone palette

I just received this palette I ordered on Nonpareilboutique - love this site this is the only way I can have palettes like this in France.

These cost 5.5$ and they're worth every penny and more. These are very good quality eyeshadows and come in all sorts of shades.

I chose Comfort Zone because it goes well on my skin tone.

Here are the photos:




I just love the one up on the left . It's my favourite



I also ordered two Nyx jumbo pencils one in Cottage Cheese and the other in Strawberry Milk. I really don't know what to do with these, I bought them to use as eye make up base, but I find them too thick. 


And this is a little make up I did using some of the shades in the palette




I know I don't have excellent make up skills but hey, I try!

Tell me about your palettes, what do you recommend? 

1 comment:

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!