Friday, January 27, 2012

Feature in Become's.com Best of the Web

Hello there!
How have you been doing?

I just wanted to give a shout out to a very helpfull site become.com. They have me featured in their Best of the Web article on nail polish bloggers.
I am very flattered they chose me, since there are such a big number of other great polish bloggers that are way better than me.

There are also other blogs like Posh for Polish, which I already knew and love, and My nail polish online which I find that has very original photos. But I have also discovered a new series of nail blogs, that I didn't know like Mirannie's Nails and Konad Addict , Lanae Nails,  Polish and Charms and Holly and Polish


So please stop by the Best of the Web and check it out. http://pocketchange.become.com/2012/01/best-of-the-web-style-blogs-of-the-week-no-63.html





5 comments:

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!