Friday, November 4, 2011

Essie -Very Structured

Have you had enough Essie already? No? Well here's another one!

This one is part of the fall collection Carry On 2011.

I think this is one of my favourites! It's a brick red cream, more on the brown side.

This was two coats, great application, great wear, and great everything!!

And bonus a photo of Mumu with his new cat pillow, that I bought on Etsy at this store  http://www.etsy.com/people/animaltales. These things are amazing! My cat loves it, it's got an end filled with cat nip and he licks it like a maniac. The store owner even put Mumu on their page here he is: http://www.etsy.com/listing/80950872/kitty-body-pillow-meow

Ladies here are the photos:






5 comments:

  1. I like this color very much!
    Mumu is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice color ! It looks like chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my kind of color but it looks great on you! And that is SUCH a cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh darn i have so many brown and now i like this one too :) Happy Autumn

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!